My first feedback to Dr.Web CureIt

I have uninstalled AVG antivirus in order to test other free antivirus to my pc. I found an AVG not much help me to secure my pc (this just my opinion). Right now i'm using a free Dr. Web CureIt where can be downloaded for free but it not be installed into pc. It is most likely an online scanner but we need first download it and after finish download, simply run it simple application. The following is their interface which is simple and it does not effect pc performance at all.






That's what im looking for. Whenever we needed the most up-to-date it's virus database before the scanning, we should re-download the Dr.Web CureIt file, That is good for me where we don't need to install it at all. My first scan, my Dr.web CureIt can detect Trojan.PWS.Banker.14538 and deleted it which i do not really know what was the Trojan doing on my pc. If you have any experience using Dr.Web CureIt, please come to give some comment to this post as i really hope that.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - threats on your pc - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template